A Collection of Different Story Topics and Discussions.

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Today was another tough day for the Cleveland Browns. If your a fan like myself,then I'm sure it was a tough day for you as well. It was...

Another Browns Loss



Today was another tough day for the Cleveland Browns. If your a fan like myself,then I'm sure it was a tough day for you as well. It was hard to watch a number of turnovers on the field. Unfortunately, that was one of the main reasons we lost the game. That and the fact that, Baltimore is a really good football team that's chasing a first round bye in the playoffs! And we're a team playing for moral victories late in the season. It was nice to see our receivers score a touchdown for a change, but it just wasn't enough. The Ravens were able to take away all of our strengths. Peyton Hillis was unable to get it going against their defense today. While Colt McCoy may have had one of his worst games as a rookie in my opinion. He made some costly mistakes down the field that we weren't able to recover from. But you can't blame him entirely. I love the fact that he has heart and wants to win! Within a year or two I think he'll be a great quarterback. Until then I think we'll all enjoy watching him grow into his position on the field. I think there's some more important questions that need to be answered in regards to the team and management before the Browns will have a winning season. But that remains to be seen.